How does the consignment process work?
If you have large items, we can frequently determine acceptability and selling price from pictures and in some cases, we can make a house call. Pictures can be emailed for evaluation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Smaller items can be brought to the store after an appointment is made via email or by phone. You will receive a written receipt with our consignment terms once an item is accepted for consignment.
What are the consignment terms?
- Minimum of a 90 Day Consignment Period.
- The Consignor receives 50% of the item’s sale price. Revival Home’s commission is 50% of the selling price.
- At 30 Days the price of the item will drop by 10% of the original sale price.
- At 60 Days the price will drop by 20% of the original sale price.At 90 days the price will drop by 30% of the original sale price.
- At 120 days the consignment period will expire.The consignor may take an item back at any time, and MUST take it back after it’s been in the store for four months. We also have the right to ask the consignor to take back an item at any time.
- Commission Checks are available for the prior month’s sales on the 20th of each month.
- Our pricing formula consists of: condition of item, style, finish, color, manufacturer, original sale price and in some cases what the piece could be purchased new for in the current market. Any information and historical information that you have on the piece is also helpful.
We look forward to hearing from you!